Thursday, July 30, 2009

August Guest Designers

Today I wanted to introduce to you some very special ladies.
Our August Guest Designers!!!
August is a Big month for us at Sassy Studio Designs we have 2 HUGE releases planned so we thought what a perfect time it would be to bring in a few guest designers.
So today I have the pleasure of introducing to you

Hey! I’m Jana, a proud US Coast Guard wife and mom to 3 amazing kids. We are currently stationed in Kodiak, Alaska. This has been the best experience. I am a craftaholic and very passionate about paper crafts. I started scrapbooking about 11 years ago and was introduced to stamping about 7 years ago. I never looked back. My husband is super supportive of my addiction. I have a great space to create in. I am thrilled with digital stamps because then I don’t have to wait for shipping to Alaska I am an “instant gratification” kind of gal. *wink* I also enjoy machine embroidery, sewing, making hair bows, photography and cooking. I love the outdoors and we spend a lot of time fishing and hiking. It is such a pleasure to have been chosen to be a Sassy Studio Guest Designer. Hopefully I can offer up some inspiration.
My name is Ellen but I have been called "Tink" almost forever!I am Married to "MY knight in shinning armor"I have 3 grown kids and have started all over again with Emmy, she is 4 now..And Sabrina, she is 13..I have been Stamping and Scrapbooking for over 10 years now and I will also alter anything that can't run away!!I am so very Honored to be a Guest Designer for SSD, I truly LOVE all the images and they are so much fun to create with..
Now before I get to Cassies Bio I have a little announcement. Unfortunately Jen has to leave us after August 1st because of so many big and wonderful things going on in her life. Though we wish Jen teh absolute best in her future endevours We needed another siter to join the sassy seven in her place, and Cassie has so graciously agreed to take on the rest of Jen's term! So cassie isn;t just an August guest Designer she is a new member of the Sassy Seven!!! SO give her a great big welcome!
Hi ya'll. My name is Cassie and I just turned 31. I am blessed to be married to a wonderful husband and have 2 handsome little boys. Not only am I a wife, but I also teach 9th graders at our local high school. I've been stamping and crafting for eight years, but I have only really gotten into it in the last three years. For the last two years I have really started getting into the digital side of crafting and have found that I really like to manipulate the images. I think the biggest compliment I have gotten so far is from my husband when he tells me he saw something and thought about how I could recreate it even better. True or not it makes me feel good :)
So thanks for stopping in and meeting these great ladies joining us at SSD and keep an eye out today I will be showing off more previews, as well as some of our guest designer creations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment