Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & Sassy Thursday!



First all we all here at Sassy Studio's would like to wish everyone a Blessed & Happy Thanksgiving day!

This week for Sassy Studio Thursday we have a recipe challenge...the recipe is using...
3 decorative papers, 1 decorative edge and brads with your SSD image. So show us what you got! Here is what we got to inspire you with using this challenge on our cards.


and yes that is a sneak peak at a new image!!






and yes this is another sneak peak of what is to come on the 1st!

If you would like to play along post the card with this challenge...You will have until next Wednesday 12/2, at midnight PST, to get your entry in! Make sure to use a SASSY STUDIO image and link your creation HERE, in the comments section of this post!! A winner will be announced on Friday 12/4!! The winner will receive their choice of 2 SSD images!!

7 comments:

  1. She's a doll! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love! Love her!!! Can't wait to see more :)
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the the cards and excited to see the previews for the 1st:) Here is my card:)

    Studio Lailani Card Entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2009/11/sassy-thank-you-card.html

    The link above is my card!
    Thanks!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to participate too :)Here is my card: http://anniescreativeplace.blogspot.com/2009/11/sassy-studio-design-challenge.html

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my take on the challenge. I have such a hard time mixing DP so I hope mine looks OK!

    http://melissaccreates.blogspot.com/2009/11/sassy-studio-design-challenges.html

    Thanks for the challenge! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my card for the challenge. I started working on her last night before I knew that she would be the image of the day! Perfect timing.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete