Sunday, November 8, 2009

Studio Sunday # 6

Good morning Sassy Friends :)
Today I am going to show you how to make the most cutest, easiest and very popular...

Easel Card!

It's the perfect little quickie card that your recipient will adore!!!
Let's get started...

1) Supplies:
1 - 4x8 Cardstock
1 - 4x4 Cardstock
1 - 4x4 Designer Paper
Bone folder
Sassy Studio Digital Image
Embellishments

2) First, you need to score your 4x8, on one side, at 2 inches and 4 inches...
3) Then, you need to adhere your 4x4 DP and 4x4 CS to the 2x4 scored edge of your 4x8 piece of CS.

4) I then chose to decorate the inside of my card.
I used rhinestones in order to hold up my card, but you can use whichever embellishment you prefer - buttons, brads, etc.

5)And here's my card :)
... and here it is completed!
Here's a lil extra tip!!!
Did ya notice that my image and sentiment hang off the card a bit...

That is what happens when I don't pay attention to my own layout! LOL!
This is what happens when I try to stand it up...

Thankfully, it still works ;)

Won't you join me and create your Easel Card using a Sassy Studio Digi Image!!!
If you try out my tutorial this week and send pictures and a link to...
... you will receive a gift, any dollar image of your choice!!!

You have until Saturday, November 14th to submit your creations!
So go get your Sassy on!!! :)
~ margie

6 comments:

  1. This ROCKS Margie!! AWESOME job girl!!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your tutorial! I always wanted to try an easel card. I'll give it a try :)
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love making these cards, thanks for the tutorial, you can see mine here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that was fun and so easy! Thank you Margie :) HERE'S mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. My card is here.
    http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2009/11/card-for-noah.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this great tutorial on how to make the easel cards.

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete