Saturday, December 26, 2009



Hey there SASSY Sistahs!! How are you? I hope you all are well! How was your Holiday? Did you have LOTS of fun!! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL day with your families and friends!! Isn't that the BEST? I am here with a QUICK SASSY SATURDAY for you!! LOTS going on in my household! You know how it is! ANOTHER family gathering today! Haha!! I LOVE it!

Today I bring you some great SASSINESS from AMY, over at CHEEKY MONKEYS!!! She is SUPER talented, no doubt!! You should head over, for a visit!! You are going to LOVE her creations? AND.....her blog!! Such a cute background!! Haha!! Ok....on to her SASSY creations!! Check these out!!

**Amy's COCOA CAROL!!




***Amy's A GLASS OF WINE!
Now, how COOL are they? Or...should I say...how SASSY are they?!! LOVE them!! Amy, please send me an email, to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com, so I can get you your SASSY badges!! YAY!! I LOVE seeing all of your SASSY creations!! You Sistahs ROCK!!

OK....it's your turn!! Who will be NEXT?!!! You?? Here is all you have to do!! Create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. SO......what are they, you might ask? Well, they are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! You do know, that we have our own album now, over at Splitcoast??!! Don't you? Well of course you do!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Now, you know I LOVE to share, so....what are you waiting for!!! Better go get started!! Join us tomorrow for another AWESOME, STUDIO SUNDAY!!! Have FABULOUS rest of your weekend!!


ENJOY LIFE!!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

1 comment:

  1. You totally made my day!! I didn't get over here yesterday, we were cleaning house..LOL..but thank you so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete