Saturday, March 6, 2010


YAY!! It is SASSY SATURDAY!!! Already!! Woohoo!! Cannot beat that!! How are you all today, my SASSY Sistah friends? I LOVE being able to stop here and share some of the SASSY talent, that is out there!! I am tellin' ya!! You all just continue to AMAZE me!! OK......so....let's see what I have for you today!! My DT SISTAH, Gini, found this SWEET creation for me!! Thanks Gini!! This SASSY creation is from BJ of BJ'S BLOG!! Go and check her out!! BJ used the NEW Sassy Mad Hatter Digi!! Which is ONE of my FAVES, by the way!! Check it out!!

AWESOME!!! Right? WOW!! Thanks SO much BJ, for sharing your SASSINESS!! Send me an email to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your badges out to you!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!

Alright SISTAHS!! It is your turn now!! Let's see your SASSY creations!! All you have to do is create something, using a SASSY STUDIO image, and post it to your online gallery or blog!! Hey......it could be Splitcoast or Papercraft Planet!! Who knows! Whatever you choose, be sure to label it sassystudio, so we can find it!! If you are unable to upload it? NO worries, just email it to me at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will check it out!! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!! Not only will you be featured here? BUT......you will receive a ROCKIN badge and a SASSY Saturdays badge, to display on your blog!! WOOHOO!! We LOVE those badges!! Ok.....must be going!!! LOTS to do today!! Have an AWESOME week!!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! See you next time!!





ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper-Your Party Planner!

1 comment:

  1. I was dropped a lot as a child so I am not sure if you provide artistic services. I would love to have a new title for my blog at http://nikonsniper.blogspot.com.
    Do you do this and is it crazy expensive?
    Thanks,
    NikonSniper Steve

    ReplyDelete