Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sassy Saturday and …

… A couple of sponsorships to tell you all about.  First let’s start with our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH, this is a card from Axa.

Isn’t this stunning!!!  I’m so in love with the huge bow.  Axa, please email me (sara)at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll send your badge out to you!

Ok, now for a couple of sponsorships to tell you about.  First, Stamp Something is having their digi day challenge again.  All you have to do is use a digi image.  Here is some inspiration from the DT:

                                                          MARILYN

[image] Marilyn also used this for day 10 of the tags.

                                                        KATHY

[image] Kathy used the new Daisy Dreidel image.  I love this color combo.

The next sponsorship is for One Stop Craft Challenge.  Their challenge to you is “SASSY CHRISTMAS”.  What a perfect challenge for all you SASSY ladies.  Here is mine:

SSD-reindeer-boxI used the new Reindeer games image, and attached it to a cute little gift box.  I’m sorry but I can’t remember where I got the template from.  Ok, that’s all for today, thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Stay tuned for more tags!

1 comment: