Friday, March 11, 2011

Release Day tomorrow AND Sketch Contest!


Don't forget Release Day tomorrow...we're doing things a little differently...we are having 2 chat times...one at 11am-12pm PST (California Time) and then our usual time, 7-8pm PST.  So if you're in across the pond, you can join us for the fun this time! We understand we've got a lot of people in different time zones and we want to have you all join us in the fun!  Feel free to join us for both chat parties! Or just join us for one! We hope you all will join us!  

We're also running a release day challenge...a sketch challenge...use this sketch (below), and make sure to include a Sassy Studio Designs image (this challenge you DO need to use an SSD image - unlike our other challenges).  This would be a great way to use the St. Patrick's Day freebie posted on the Paper Craft Planet group. (hint hint!). 
Or pop on over to the store to grab a new image or two!
 You will WANT all these new images! They are so cute!

(Digital Elements from http://raspberryroaddesigns.net/ and Sassy Studio Designs)

You will have till Monday 11:59pm CST (California Time)
I will do a random draw for the winner on Tuesday! 
The winner will receive 2 images of their choice! 


3 comments:

  1. I am a follower/member on Paper Craft Planet, I am fairly new to it, and so confused by it lol. But I can't seem to find the freebie, I was wondering if someone could help me. I love your stamps BTW, and when my budget allows I plan on buying some.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the St. Patrick's Day freebie... Do you have a link for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christel, it was a 24 hour freebie on the Paper Craft Planet group...come join us over there and you will receive a new freebie each week! :D

    ReplyDelete