Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holiday Honey Preview Day 3

Welcome back for Holiday Honey Preview Day 3.  We have a very popular princess for you today.  Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Holiday Honey Cinderella!








Look how versatile Cinderella is.  Kathy made her beautiful and elegant.  Kim made her sweet and soft.  Karen made her sparkly and special.  Great work ladies.  I know I do this all the time but I have to give a special shout out to Kathy for her awesome photography skills.  I am picture taking impaired and very jealous of Kathy's ability.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next preview and on Saturday for the big hop.  You won't want to miss it.  Prizes, Chatting, Trivia...the whole shebang!  See you tomorrow.





8 comments:

  1. Yet another beautiful Princess. Love the cards and notebook. Awesome DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - sooooo adorable. Love the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW she is Beautiful too. Great work ladies!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING all the sparkle on these princesses, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    what a amazing prinsses
    the cards are all so pretty
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete