Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sassy Saturday


It's been a long week but we've finally made it to Saturday and another fabulous Sassy Saturday spotlight!  We received some photos from Sheryl Hare of Cat Crazy Craft Corner (say THAT 3 times fast!!).  After checking out her blog, I totally fell in love with this card and knew this was the one that I wanted to spotlight this week!

Sheryl had recently made this card for a challenge that Sassy Studio Designs sponsored and, boy, she did a fabulous job on this!  She used the Bonnie of the Nile image and I just LOVE the way she's colored her!  The colors, the Egyptian-themed papers and embellishments are all perfect for this oh-so-sassy image.
Sheryl, please e-mail me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you your blog badge for being featured on Sassy Saturday!
If you would like to be spotlighted on Sassy Saturday, you can do just what Sheryl did- she sent us some photos of cards that she has created using Sassy Studio Designs images- or send a link to your blog to me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and you might be featured on a future sassy Saturday!
I'll see you soon with another Sassy Saturday spotlight!  Until then- have a sassy week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sheryl. Congratulations on being Featured this week.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why Sheryl's card here caught your eye, it's wonderful! I love the gold and turquoise tones, very very pretty! Great spotlight and tfs Sheryl! :)

    ReplyDelete