Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Oh la la, it's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight.  Love is in the air as Valentine's Day approaches.  I found this gorgeous card by Michell of Lady of Leisure Ink using SSD's French Maid image:

 
 
I love the color combination she chose.  Her coloring is beautifully done and those flowers...wow!  This is just a FABULOUS card!!!

Michelle, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.
 
Make sure to send me your sassy creations using Sassy Studio Designs' images and you might find yourself in the spotlight just like Michelle!!!!

Stay sassy, and to all of you in the New England area, stay warm and safe!

Hugs,
 
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Wow - thank you so much. I am honored to be featured, I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful. Congrats Michelle.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete