Thursday, November 28, 2013

November Release Day Two Teaser

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

May your day be filled with love, laughter and friendship!!

Day two teaser - just one today...............
Bells are ringing', children are singing'
All is Merry and Bright 
He's got a bag that's filled with toys
for all the little girls and boys 
Hear those sleigh bells jingle and jangle 
Oh what a beautiful sight!



my hint for you today................

There's a chill in the air, lights on reindeer blink in the snow
I can't stop smiling since our first hello
Santa arrives in 2 days 
With Surprises on his sleigh 
Signed with love, the tags on the presents say ?

Leave your guesses below.
I will announce the winners during Saturday's hop
Starting right here.


Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs 
Jackie 


14 comments:

  1. Ooh, is she holding a little gift for someone? XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say it is Sassy Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy Mrs. Santa (Jessica/Tanta Claus)!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Claus? The tags are signed "Merry Christmas".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it says "Don't Open Til Christmas" so my guess is Present/Gift Sassy.
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she is holding a present... maybe a "no peeking" sassy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this one has be stumped. The only thing I can think of is maybe Engagement Sassy? She did say she couldn't stop smiling since their first hello. I'm really curios to see what this one is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband says it is Merry (Mary) Christmas!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will the tag say, "will you marry me"

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Sassy lady holding a present for a special someone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Engaged Sassy? Or Marry (Merry) Me Sassy? Hmmm.... tricky, tricky....

    ReplyDelete