Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Release Blog Hop Winner - Whoop Whoop!

Hope everyone had an awesome time hopping the hop and checking out all the crafty creations from my fellow design team members!  Lots of inspiration there, and we are looking forward to seeing what we can learn from you to!  It always amazes me no matter how long I've been creating, I look at your entries to our challenges and say to myself "duh............now that was an awesome idea, cool fold, now why didn't I think of that!"  I guess we are all learning and changing our styles.  Have you ever looked back at the first cards you've created to compare to what you are doing now.  I have, and I'm sure you will agree "we've come a long way baby!"  LOL!  With so many beautiful digis from Sassy Studio Designs to work with, it's no wonder our creations have stepped up a notch!  This new release was no different, Lindsay came through yet again with an inspiring collection.  Here are a few of the design team makes if you didn't have time to join us for the hop:

Karal using Cupid Portrait
 
Chris using Angel Portrait
 
Guest Designer Bettina using Snow Queen Portrait
 
Kitty using Capricorn Portrait
 
Thanks for being a fan of Sassy Studio Designs, and I want to shout out a huge thanks for joining us in our Release/Hop!   So....................(drum roll please)................the winner of the entire release is:
 
9:Brenda Lee:  What a GREAT release!!! I love each and every image. What blew me away was the talented coloring by the DT. Everyone did an amazing job! Thanks for a great hop! (BTW...I was way off on some of my guesses on the teasers....LOL!!)
 
Huge congrats to Brenda Lee!  Whoop Whoop!  Thank you for the wonderful comment, our Design Team is blushing!  So Brenda Lee, shoot me an email at dmiller@crosslake.net with a reference "Release Winner" in the subject line, and I will get you your images. 
 
Until Next Time!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and congrats Brenda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! I was amazed to see my name as the release winner. This was a fantastic release and am honored to be the winner. Thank you so much to SSD and all of the DT for sharing their talent.

    ReplyDelete